The building’s two lobbies provide tenants convenient access whether coming from the east or west. A street-level bike concierge is adjacent to the west lobby. Both lobbies are awash in natural light and feature laser-etched pre-cast wall panels, polished concrete floors and expanded metal ceilings.
The building’s two elevator/bathroom cores and wide column spacing assure maximum tenant layout flexibility. The high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass provide all tenant spaces with abundant natural light, creating warm, inviting and productive work spaces. On several floors, interiors open to expansive outdoor space.
- SIZE: 350,000 SF
- FLOOR PLATES: 15,000-36,000 SF
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- 350,000 SF Class A, new construction, purpose-built life science building
- MEP Systems designed by BR+A Engineers
- 14’slab-to-slab heights
- Base design includes above standard power, ventilation (including strobic fans), etc. to accommodate life science users
- Nearly 20,000 square feet of outdoor space
- LEED Certified
THE TAYSTEE LAB BUILDING IS TRANSFORMATIVE. it will completely REVITALIZE the growing MANHATTANVILLE FACTORY DISTRICT bridging columbia university and city college with the 125th street arts and culture corridor.
Scott Metzner & Jerry SalamaThe Janus Property Company